Airforce Texan 457 Power Upgrade Kit
Our Airforce Texan 457 Power Upgrade Kit comprises of the high-power valve assembly which can operate at 250 bar fills without a valve lock.
You will never experience a low power shot when filled to the max 250 bar pressure, unlike what you must have seen in the factory valves when filled to the max pressure of 200 bar.
For the power valve to work, the hammer and hammer spring must be upgraded and is included along with the kit.
- Features burst disk for safe fill pressures.
- Simple gauge and male foster fill design so you can monitor the air pressure and changing their seals can now be done at ease without any tools.
- Innovative body which will prevent the valve from loosening as its designed to fit frames better. (For spin-loc models in Airforce and Gun Power frames only)
- Foster fill for tethered shooting off your high powered airforce rigs as these consume excess air.
- Don’t bother about the few shots and get worked up about the top up.
IMPOTANT NOTE: MAX WORKING PRESSURE OF THIS VALVE IS 250 BAR. (3625 PSI).
MAKE SURE YOUR TANK HAS AN EQUIVALENT OR HIGHER RATING BEFORE FILLING TO 250 BAR.
Contact us if you need any further customization and we shall be happy to get it done for you. Click Here --->> Contact Us